Discraft Ledgestone Insurance Open Tournament Director Nate Heinold is excited to announce that this year’s event will feature unprecedented media coverage. The DGPT and the Ledgestone team have put together a massive team for the 2020 event, with the goal to showcase the event to more eyeballs than ever before. “We wanted to do something very special for the 10th Ledgestone, and so we decided to go all out when it comes to covering the event. We know that while many fans are fortunate enough to attend the event in person, many more consume the event on social media, DGN and other online mediums. This year’s aggressive media plan will give the event more coverage than it has ever had,” said Heinold.
- Live Coverage will be provided by the DGPT and DGN (Disc Golf Network) for FPO and MPO coverage.
- MPO Lead Card Post Production will be done by JomezPro. “The coverage from 2019 Pro Worlds blew expectations out of the water, with final round coverage going viral on youtube and eclipsing 2,500,000 views. We are thrilled to have Jomez return to film Ledgestone for 2020,” said Heinold.
- FPO Lead Card Post Production will be handled by GK Productions. Their channel has been the home of women’s disc golf all year long, and the event team is excited to see them in action at Ledgestone.
- MPO Chase Card Post Production will be covered by Central Coast Disc Golf. Central Coast has been an integral part of the Ledgestone experience for many years, and the tournament is excited to have Ian and company back for the 10th annual event.
- MPO 3rd Card Post Production will be filmed by Gatekeeper Media. Gatekeeper Media was created in 2017 by two art school graduates with a combined experience of more than twenty years in the video industry. What started as a commercial drone company quickly turned to disc golf media after being brought on to do the layout videos for a local course.
- Still Photography will be done by longtime Ledgestone Photographer Lauren Lakeberg, under the banner of The Disc Golf Photographer. Lauren has been the primary Ledgestone photographer for many years and her storytelling capabilities and artistic talent help tell the Ledgestone story.
- Our Behind the Scenes Vlog will be created by Hannah McBeth. Hannah is a very talented vlogger who made many Hannah and Paul McBeth themed vlogs throughout 2019, and we look forward to her talents being used for 2020. Hannah will be doing a special behind the scenes Vlog, including some footage from our Amateur courses!
The 2020 Ledgestone team cannot wait to showcase all of this footage from our 10th annual event. This year’s event will take place from August 13th to August 16th and will feature a world class field. There will be many ways to enjoy the event, so don’t miss out!