Spectating at the Ledgestone Insurance Open
The 2020 Ledgestone Insurance Open will be a great opportunity to spectate and watch some of the best players in the world. The players love spectators and enjoy having an audience. There are a few things to remember when spectating:
- The players take this very seriously - for some players this is their way of making a living. Please be considerate of their needs.
- Do not ask for autographs before or during the round. Please save this for after the round.
- Please try to stay behind the players when they are throwing. Also, if you are in the player's line of sight please be as still as you can. Do not be moving behind the basket when they are putting.
- When the players are preparing to throw, please be quiet.
- Please make sure your cell phones are on silent during the round.
- If a player's disc lands out of bounds do not pick it up for them. Let them get their own disc.
This year we are offering 50 Spectator badges at the Discraft Ledgestone Insurance Open. 100% of the net proceeds will go to St Jude! The benefits of the badge are as follows:
- Access to the VIP tent at the Lake Eureka Temp course, which will include snacks and drinks.
- Free invitation to any of our clinics that take place during tournament week.
- Special Spectator badge
- Tournament shirt
- Tickets to play Disc Golf Pro Tour festival games.
- Free entry to the Players party, which will also include free food.
- Free entry into the Putting Competition (prizes available!)
- Access to the ice cream social (free ice cream!)
- 1 free meal at the Lake Eureka course from one of our food vendors
- Also includes 3 Limited Edition Ledgestone/Discraft discs!
- KEEN gift card to buy up to two pairs of shoes at 50% off for each pair! Its essentially a buy one get one free coupon!
- Tube of Zanfel (poison ivy cream, $40 value)
- 10% off coupon for a Zuca cart
You need to be present at the tournament and you cannot register for the Spectator badge if you are playing in the event. You can pick up your Spectator pack Thursday at Sunset Hills from 2PM to 9PM. If you cannot make it at that time you can pick it up anytime Friday or Saturday at Lake Eureka.
Get your 2019 Spectator Badge