Spectating at the Ledgestone Insurance Open
The 2019 Ledgestone Insurance Open will be a great opportunity to spectate and watch some of the best players in the world. The players love spectators and enjoy having an audience. There are a few things to remember when spectating:
- The players take this very seriously - for some players this is their way of making a living. Please be considerate of their needs.
- Do not ask for autographs before or during the round. Please save this for after the round.
- Please try to stay behind the players when they are throwing. Also, if you are in the player's line of sight please be as still as you can. Do not be moving behind the basket when they are putting.
- When the players are preparing to throw, please be quiet.
- Please make sure your cell phones are on silent during the round.
- If a player's disc lands out of bounds do not pick it up for them. Let them get their own disc.
This year we are offering 50 Spectator badges at the Discraft Ledgestone Insurance Open. 100% of the net proceeds will go to St Jude! The benefits of the badge are as follows:
- Access to the VIP tent at the Lake Eureka Temp course, which will include snacks and drinks.
- Free invitation to any of our clinics that take place during tournament week.
- Special Spectator badge
- Tournament shirt
- Tickets to play Disc Golf Pro Tour festival games.
- Free entry to the Players party, which will also include free food.
- Free entry into the Putting Competition (prizes available!)
- Access to the ice cream social (free ice cream!)
- 1 free meal at the Lake Eureka course from one of our food vendors
- Also includes 3 Limited Edition Ledgestone/Discraft discs!
- KEEN gift card to buy up to two pairs of shoes at 50% off for each pair! Its essentially a buy one get one free coupon!
- Tube of Zanfel (poison ivy cream, $40 value)
- 10% off coupon for a Zuca cart
You need to be present at the tournament and you cannot register for the Spectator badge if you are playing in the event. You can pick up your Spectator pack Thursday at Sunset Hills from 2PM to 9PM. If you cannot make it at that time you can pick it up anytime Friday or Saturday at Lake Eureka.
Get your 2019 Spectator Badge
Dec 11 2019
The permanent course at Lake Eureka is being added back to the course rotation for the 2020 Discraft Ledgestone Insurance Open and is going through a massive transformation.
Read more »
Dec 10 2019
To commemorate the 10th anniversary of the Discraft Ledgestone Insurance Open, we will be making one new announcement each day from December 11th through December 20th.
Read more »
Jun 23 2019
Here are the final payouts for the 2019 Ledgestone Insurance Open presented by Discraft. Amateur and professional payouts will be available Sunday at Lake Eureka Park in Eureka, Illinois. We hope you are enjoying your experience in Central Illinois!
Read more »
Apr 23 2019
Next up in our ten questions series is Catrina Allen. Catrina is a former World Champion and is a 4 time Ledgestone Champion. We appreciate her support and her willingness to answer some questions for us!
Read more »
2018: Nate Sexton, Jessica Weese
2017: Josh Anthon, Valarie Jenkins
2016: Catrina Allen, Paul McBeth
2015: Catrina Allen, Simon Lizotte
2014: Catrina Allen, Nikko Locastro
2013: Catrina Allen, Devan Owens
2012: Nikko Locastro, Sarah Hokom
2011: Al Hermosillo
We Proudly Support