Spectating at the Ledgestone Insurance Open
The 2019 Ledgestone Insurance Open will be a great opportunity to spectate and watch some of the best players in the world. The players love spectators and enjoy having an audience. There are a few things to remember when spectating:
- The players take this very seriously - for some players this is their way of making a living. Please be considerate of their needs.
- Do not ask for autographs before or during the round. Please save this for after the round.
- Please try to stay behind the players when they are throwing. Also, if you are in the player's line of sight please be as still as you can. Do not be moving behind the basket when they are putting.
- When the players are preparing to throw, please be quiet.
- Please make sure your cell phones are on silent during the round.
- If a player's disc lands out of bounds do not pick it up for them. Let them get their own disc.
New in 2018, we are now offering spectator badges for those that can't play in the event. The spectator badge includes the following perks:
- Access to the VIP tent at the Lake Eureka Temp course, which will allow for special autograph sessions
- Invitation to the Press Conference with top pros
- Invitation to any of our clinics that take place during tournament week
- Special Spectator badge
- Disc Golf Pro Tour/Ledgestone Shirt
- Disc Golf Pro Tour Silipint
- Ticket to play Disc Golf Pro Tour festival games
- Free entry into the Saturday baseball night, which will include free food
- Free entry to the Players party, which will also include free food
- Free entry into the Putting Competition (prizes available!)
- Free entry into the Long Drive Contest (prizes available!)
- Access to the ice cream social (free ice cream!)
- 1 free meal at the Lake Eureka course from one of our awesome vendors
- Also includes 3 Limited Edition Ledgestone/Discraft discs!
Get your spectator badge today!