Sponsored by Ledgestone Insurance Group.
Ledgestone Insurance is a huge supporter of disc golf and specializes in personal and commercial insurance, including a niche within the disc golf industry. Ledgestone Insurance insures many disc golf clubs and organizations throughout Illinois and Indiana, including the Peoria Frisbee Club, the Bloomington Normal Disc Golf Club, the GRABM Club, the Hamilton Disc Golf Union, Griffin Disc Golf, Plastic Addicts, ABC Discs, Aces and Chains and others. If you want a quote for your disc golf club, email Nate Heinold at [email protected]
- Nate Heinold - Captain
- Nate is the captain of Team Ledgestone and is very involved in the disc golf tournament scene. Nate is the TD of the Ledgestone Insurance Open, a 2015 National Tour event. Nate throws both forehand and backhand and credits his success to his jump putting and his forehand. Nate lives in Washington, IL and is looking forward to being a positive, Christian influence in the disc golf scene.
- Chris Heeren
- Chris is a long time professional from Wisconsin. Chris is a two-time putting World Champion and placed in the top 10 at the 2004 World Championship. Chris relies mostly on his backhand and has been a staple Midwest pro for many years. Chris and his wife Peggy live in Janesville with their family.
- Dana Vicich
- Dana is one of the top disc golfers in the Midwest and is Team Ledgestone's premier player. Dana has had many top finishes at big events and throws both forehand and backhand. Dana is known for running some sweet tournaments and resides in Channahon, IL with his wonderful wife Ashley.
- Justin Jernigan
- Justin has been playing disc golf for more than 20 years and has been a force to deal with on the east coast the last 5 years. Justin recently moved to Peoria, IL and lives there with his wife Erin. Justin throws mostly backhand and is an extremely consistent putter in the circle.
- Steve Boylan
- Steve is Team Ledgestone's pro master extraordinaire. Steve is very involved in the Indiana disc golf scene and volunteers as the state coordinator. Steve throws it a country mile and relies mostly on his backhand. Steve looks forward to participating, representing and growing physically and mentally as a person of faith in the disc golf community. Steve and his wonderful wife Jennifer live in Indianapolis.
- Taylor Cimala
- Taylor has been competing since 2006 and competes in 15-20 tournaments per year mixing in both local events and international competition. Over the last several years, Taylor has positioned himself as one of the top players in the state of Illinois. Taylor lives in Chicago with his wife Jen and their daughter Eloise.
Aug 11 2018
Here are the final payouts for the 2018 Ledgestone Insurance Open presented by Discraft. Amateur and professional payouts will be available Sunday at Lake Eureka Park in Eureka, Illinois. We hope you are enjoying your experience in Central Illinois!
Read more »
Jun 22 2018
Tournament Director Nate Heinold is happy to announce the 7th and final Les White Bee from the Ledgestone 2018 Bee Collection: the Franklin’s Bumblebee.
Read more »
May 16 2018
The course schedule has been modified for a few divisions. Sometimes changes to the schedule are necessary with a tournament this size. This change was made to accommodate more players in the MA3 division, which is already full, and to make the course schedule for Pool D more suitable.
Read more »
Apr 4 2018
Ledgestone TD Nate Heinold is happy to announce that Zanfel has come on board as a major sponsor for the Discraft Ledgestone Insurance Open.
Read more »
We Proudly Support